Feed on
Posts
Comments

img_10-22-12.jpg

In today's episode:

Listen Now:

Embed | Download | Plays (Loading)

• 22cmonkey22

Let me explain something to you Eric. Who was against the wars? Who was against the Banksters?

But little troll Webster Tarpley doesn’t agree.

According to Webster we are “right win reactionary racists”.

Really?

The only people who supported that condescending idiot for YEARS was the REAL Tea Party.

Tarpley is angry that a social movement got the best of him and he wasn’t in control of it.

And he calls us “right win reactionary racists”… Right.

Tarpley has failed, he stuck a knife in his own base because he is more concerned about his own ego that the real world around him.

Your movement will NOT be supported until Tarpley grows up and apologizes for his mistakes. And it WASN’T mistakes, it was intentional. Tarpley wants power.

Tell Tarpley to apologize for misrepresenting the Tea Party or your movement is DEAD.

Or it can flourish. Talk to Webster about it, you will see what I mean about his dysfunctional egomaniac personality.

People don’t like being preached down to by academics. Especially ones that falsify reality for their own gain.

I’m not kidding, I’m on your side Eric. I will help you.

In psywar, patience in a virtue.

Oct 23, 2012 at 4:50 am
  • 22cmonkey22

Do your know where the REAL Tea party movement comes from? It took 2 years of psy-warfare and was catalyzed by a cartoon.

This is just for academic purposes, I figured you would like to know. Of course according to Webster Tarpely, I am a racist.

Oh, okay…

Oct 23, 2012 at 4:59 am
  • Hansa Junchun

Excellent programme as always, Eric! And I’m glad you haven’t forgotten your friends at StopImperialism even though I know you’re busy with so many othe activities.

On your analysis of Bidzina Ivanishvili, you are quite correct. He is not vetted by Moscow by any means. In fact, in discussions with associates in St. Pet, he was a potential target of the tax police and may have moved to Georgia to avoid arrest and prosecution.

Ivanishvili himself was possibly close to Saakashvili up until a few years ago owing to rivalry with fellow Georgian-Russian billionaire Badri Patarkatsishvili, who was a close collaborator with the worst of the mafia oligarchs, Boris Berezovsky. This was during the last election when Patarkatsishvili stood as candidate for President.

However, Ivanishvili switched sides once his rival Patarkatsishvili died “of a heart attack” (yeah, right!) in London and there was a race between Ivanishvili and Berezovsky to secure valuable chunks of his empire.

Even though Ivanishvili is a sworn enemy of Berezovsky, he stepped on the Kremlin’s toes in his wild effort to grab Patarkatsishvili’s holdings, and this has left bad feelings in Moscow.

All said, however, the accusation that Ivanishvili is “Moscow’s Choice” is pure electioneering slander by Saakashvili, an attempt to drive a wedge between the electorate and the Dream Coalition.

It did not work. In perhaps the very first honest elections in Georgia’s history, Saakashvili saw dashed his grand plan to secure permanent power through the parliament after he steps down next year.

There is still time for the CIA to stage another military coup like the one that installed Saakashvili in 2004. But it is unlikely the people of Georgia will be dancing in the streets.

On the subject of the National Front Against Austerity, I am glad you will be providing a webcast of the event, and look forward to examining the proceedings from beginning to end.

One thing that causes me a pause on the NFAA’s website is the lack of a policy position on militarism and imperialism.

Speaking from “the right-wing” (or, if you prefer, the devil’s advocate), I am convinced it is fiscally impossible to resist austerity and conduct global military operations. Ending the wars is central to funding the social safety net. We cannot afford both.

Now, one may imagine that, given a large enough demand to maintain the social safety net as is, politicians will be forced to draw down imperialism in order to pay for the social spending. But this argument places too much faith in our elected officials.

And, it should be crystal clear from last evening’s debate that regardless of who wins the White House, imperialism is not just staying put, but will take even more wealth from the people and give it to the army and its contracts.

Even less realistic should be pressing demands for broad restructuring. Our legislature can barely vote to rename post offices. They are certainly not going to nationalise the Fed, issue trillion dollar tranches of 100 year bonds, implement a 30,000,000 job work program, reindustrialise America, and so on.

Rather, every effort ought to be made to involve pre-2009 anti-war activists in the NFAA with a view that, should Romney win, the anti-war demonstrators will be unshackled from their vassalry to Obama and take to the streets once more — this time, armed with one or two critical demands that people of both left and right persuasion can accept, such as the Stock Transfer Tax and a new Pecora commission to bring justice to the banking criminals of 2008.

Have a good time, a productive convention, and I look forward to seeing the results next week.

Oct 23, 2012 at 11:50 am
  • Septeus7

Quote: “The REAL Tea party movement from 2007. The only functional movement since Vietnam.

But little troll Webster Tarpley doesn’t agree.”

What a joke. The Tea Party was the result of a Koch PR firm called the “Sam Adams Alliance” and also the website angryrenter.com which set up by Freedom Works shortly after 2006 in response to moveon.org and 2006 elections.

(see http://exiledonline.com/exposing-the-familiar-rightwing-pr-machine-is-cnbcs-rick-santelli-sucking-koch/ and http://exiledonline.com/how-freedomworks-gave-the-teabaggers-a-dirty-sanchez/)

Dr. Tarpley did his research on the Tea Party and completely correct about the Libertarian/NeoConfederate reactionary controlled opposition.

Quote: “It seems to me, as a regular listener of Stop Imperialism, that no program to fight austerity can be contemplated while expenditures on the U.S. Armed Forces remains at $1 trillion per annum for DoD, war appropriations, CIA, DHS, and all security apparatii.”

You don’t understand how a credit system works. The United States government “issues” new currency when it spends so it can’t run out of dollars to spend on the military or anything else. It may cause inflation or price instability but the Feds can always issue more of their IOUs tax credits (government debt= private net credit) that we call dollars . Always.

Quote: “Perhaps the Keynesians have faith that credit expansion is central to growth, but as a worker in the private sector, I have only seen my paycheck buy fewer groceries and less fuel over the last couple of years. A further expansion of credit, for infrastructure or whatever, is inevitably paid for through higher prices.”

Credit Expansion being central to growth isn’t Keynesian but actually Austrian aka Joseph Schumpeter’s role of credit for the entrepreneur in a capitalist economy but you internet Austrians are so ignorant that don’t even know which ideas you believe you know.

The American system of political economy as well as all empirically based economic studies show that infrastructure lowers the real cost of business and it is the basis of economic development. The reason we the cost of the food and fuel goes up is because of unlimited speculation and the fact that we aren’t building any new refineries or new irrigation systems to lower the cost of the food or fuel.

The question isn’t whether or not economies need credit expansion to grow but whether the new credit creates real wealth and physical production or simply speculation. There are no other issues.

The money is nothing, the political will to act is everything.

Oct 31, 2012 at 3:21 am
  • jonkirby2012.wordpress.com

If you heard about the UFAA Unite front against Austerity and want to see the meeting while I am not sure its the official release here is their Video. A force against the Banksters. http://jonkirby2012.wordpress.com/2012/11/02/ufaa/

Thank you, jonkirby2012.wordpress.com

Nov 3, 2012 at 6:16 am
  • 22cmonkey22

Ya know I am thinking about going off… Okay, I will…

Not on you Eric, I think you are the best thing to happen to the truth movement in a long time. Keep up the good work. ( we will meet someday )

I am going off on Webster Tarpley. And this needs to be said.

As one of the founders of the “REAL” Tea Party in 2007 against the Neocon/Bush faction I am sick of Webster Tarpleys derogatory statements and flat out misrepresentations.

I know Webster is critical to your new movement, that is why I am saying this.

He is a flat out LIAR and he knows it. The “REAL” Tea Party was based on a few principles:

Audit the FED ( and therefore Nationalize it ) End the Wars Restore the Constitution Destroy Wall Street corruption

I was there, I created it, I know…. It wasn’t perfect.

But according to Webster Tarpely the “brilliant” historian who I have supported for years, I am a “right wing reactionary racist”.

Who the hell does this fraudulent egomaniac thinks he is?

I am going to get nasty, because little Webster doesn’t know when to admit he made a mistake and shut his fucking mouth.

He is KILLING the “truth” movement to pursue his own agenda. Everyone sees it, even AJ.

What we need is unity against the 2 party system, not an ASSHOLE pushing his own agenda, like Tarpley.

I know you are all teachers, but we are NOT your students. So get over it.

Webster WILL apologize for his historical misrepresentation of the Tea Party AND the destruction of his own movement for his own “hubris”.

We want him to confess to his mistakes, and we will help you. This isn’t a joke.

The Tea Party is going to come back whether you are part of it or not. It’s up to you.

Nov 7, 2012 at 3:48 pm
  • @Septeus7

You are totally wrong. Even the video I posted is DATED. There is nothing you can do about your falsification:

“Ron Paul: Tea Party 07″

Your data comes from 2009, your busted looking stupid. Prove me wrong, I know you can’t.

The 2 party system does what it does, it was scared, it hijacked it.

I can prove it.

YOU ARE nothing more than another schmuck. The problem that I ran into is that anyone could call themselves the “Tea Party”.

I made a mistake, I am just a civilian.

The REAL Tea Party wants NOTHING to do with the “Koch” brothers.

People like you are the reason why OWS is labelled as a hippee movement and it failed.

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM, BECAUSE YOU DON’T REALLY KNOW ANYTHING