- In today's episode:
- 1. Austerity in Europe - 'NO'! Thousands flood Madrid in second day of anti-cuts demos
- 2. Syria - Syria rebels struggle to advance in new Aleppo offensive
- 3. Iran - Netanyahu: 'Clear red line' needed to stop Iran's nuclear program
- 4. Pakistan (Diplomacy) - Pakistan endorses drones, rejects method: Khar
- 5. Pakistan (Balochistan) - Quelling conspiracy in Balochistan
- 6. Oil, Gas & Pipelines - Russia, Venezuela set up joint venture to develop Orinoco Oil Belt
- 7. Under the Radar - 3-D printing: A technology on the make?
Im sure you have seen Wayne Madsen’s latest piece on Soros et al infiltration of Mongolia:
Mongolia: A landlocked U.S. aircraft carrier
The neocon and Soros ranks have apparently decided to emulate the ancient Mongols and establish landlocked Mongolia as a launching pad for a campaign of Americsan destabilization and eventual occupation of China.
U.S. plans for Mongolia as a beach head to China have become clearer with the recent opening of the American University if Mongolia (AUM) in Ulan Bator. The university is financially supported by a number of Soros-linked NGOs, U.S. and Australian mining companies active in Mongolia, including Ivanhoe, Rio Tinto, and Newcom Group, as well as General Electric. AUM is sponsored by the American University of Mongolia Development Foundation. AUM is chaired by J. Peter Morrow, the former chief executive officer of Khan Bank and who has also worked for Development Alternatives, Inc. (DAI), the USAID/CIA front contractor that was caught spying in Cuba and which once employed Barack Obama’s mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, as a CIA non-official cover operative who targeted Communists in Indonesia.